Saturday, October 17, 2009

My heart has so much to say and yet I can not seem to remember any of it at the moment!

I think most of all, I am amazed by my child and how quickly she has grown and how independant she is at such a young age. She is doing so well and crawling and pulling up on everything! Yesterday I set her in the dining room and ran out to my car and was gone maybe 10 seconds....I come in and she is standing on the bottom step!!!!! I freaked out of course in my head and laughed out loud from sheer shock. She turned and had the biggest grin on her face. Made me want to cry tears of joy, fear, and excitement! Her smile melts my heart and takes the "blues" out of my cloudy days. I could not be more blessed by her presence in my life. I am a firm believer that God's timing is PERFECT and she came to us at the most perfect time. I have to remind myself of this when I am feeling the need to just be able to get up and go but can't or when I have meetings and events that I have a hard time finding someone to watch her. I can not imagine what it would be like to be a single parent, even though I feel that way once in a while when I am feeling sorry for myself!! My heart goes out to all of you who are raising children on your own while trying to provide for your families alone. Lil Jen, Aunt Jenny....you inspire me and make me want to be a better person. You remind me that complaining gets me nowhere. I love you and appreciate your presence in my life!

This week is going to be busy as we prepare for our biggest and final fundraiser! Please keep us in your prayers and as we prepare to make this a great event for everyone that attends. We appreciate those of you who are helping us get things together....the band, and other volunteers are very appreciated. We hope that those of you that attend will be encouraged in your faith and that you will become willing servants of God. Whether your ministry lies right here in Wichita or over seas, our prayer is that people will draw closer to heart of God and to the purpose of life here on earth. We look forward to this time of fellowship!!!!

Benefit Concert and
Silent Auction
October 23, 2009
7:00pm-9:00pm

Asbury Breakthru Campus
2801 W 15th St N
Wichita, KS 67203-1833

We invite you to come enjoy live music and fellowship. Also learn more
about our trip to Africa and Royal Family Kids Camp that we will be doing at
Challenge Farm orphanage
in Kitale, Kenya

Ashley Moore and Brie Wallace

For questions please call 990-8262
or 200-1678
After Party at Mead's Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment