Sunday, October 25, 2009

Benefit Concert




Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades! Never ending your Glory goes beyond all things. The cry of my heart is to bring you praise from the inside out oh my soul crys out!!!

There is a song written by Hillsong Called "Fire Fall Down". Some of words say this: "Because I know that you're alive, you came to fix my broken life. And I sing to glorify Your holy name, Jesus Christ." I want this to be the cry of peoples heart! To realize that God came to fix our broken lives so that they would be whole, genuine, and full of life becuase He has mended, loved, and pursued us! GOD LOVES US! It is so mind boggling to me to see that in my selfishness he loves me, He WILLINGLY offered the life of His son so that I would, you would not have to carry the burden that a selfish life can bring!
My desire for the kids at the Challenge Farm Orphange would see the glory of God, that they would see the GENUINE heart of God. They the love and grace would be so evident in their lives as they have been given a second chance at a life knowing salvation and what it means to have a relationship with God. No addiction or loss could measure up to the amount of love and healing that can be given when they decide to accept the only One who is perfect and real enough to take those from them!
PLEASE, join me in prayer for the kids of the Challenge Farm, for the kids who have not yet been given the second chance in Kitale, Kenya, and All of Africa. Pray for the people around you who do not know the hope and peace of Christ. Reach out and pray for them, care for them, and be willing to invest and share in their lives. The sermon this morning was on such things. Reaching out.....this has been on my heart for some time and I know that I was solidified in my desire to be genuine and real with people. This is God's desire for us, reaching out to build His kingdom.
Fire fall down on us so that we will never be the same!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment